Re: Jim: recipe

The CalHort Society annual sale has horsdevours and
drinks at the members preview the night before the
public sale.  I have to say I had a fabulous time,
just wandering around shopping for plants, stopping to
munch and have a glass of wine and returning to
shopping more.  It's a fabulous idea!

Theresa

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>

http://mail.yahoo.com