To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chris's restaurant

David,
Do you get bulgaria, too?

Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:28 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Chris's restaurant

Chris, you can call it Garden's Delight.  Outdoor and indoor seating.
Outdoor set within a garden with the nursery next door.  Have the whole
thing blend into one.  Indoors should have lots of tropicals for the
winter
months.  Building should have glass so you can see out to the gardens.
The
scent of fresh baking bread wafting throughout, homemade soups and lots of
fresh ingredients on your menu. You should have an herb demonstration
garden where your chef or yourself can pick fresh herbs for your menu.
Also
small pots of the same for folks to buy.

Always assume you will be slow for two years. Build your dream business
slowly only using capital that you can afford and still pay the essentials
for those two years. It takes longer to fulfill what you are looking for
but you won't stay awake at night wondering how you will pay your
employees.
David  (who's getting hungary)
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net