To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chris's restaurant

That's ok David, you're an historian not a geographer. I have to confess
that I didn't understand the first one from Chris myself:
"Magyar-self a sandwich! ;)" But at least I knew it was a pun - whether I
got it or not!
Whatsa-matta-you? Eustonia-d?
:)

Is Magyar a new name for one of those countries?
Magyar is a name for the language spoken in Hungary, as well as a name for
some of the people living there.

Chris (who apparently knows too much trivia)