Re: Chris's restaurant

Small business loan. BUT, you have to have a really good business plan to
get one. I had to do one for my advanced nursery mgmt class. And, there
were several chapters in there about having coffee shops in nurseries,
always located at the rear of the nursery so the customer had to walk
through to get to it. Suggested selling ice cream and popscicles as well
for those hot days. Sounded like a good idea to me.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

The