RE: Re: dried up gardens

Well Rich-- you try hard, but your accuracy at times is..... :)

But I thank you for the showers yesterday and today! It was wonderful! Not
that run off rain, it soaked right in. My rain gauge broke (didn't think it
would ever dry out and crack here!) but there is a couple inches in my wheel
barrel.... not sure just how much we ended up with- could use some more!
(but I won't be greedy and ask for more when so many others are also in
need)

Donna