To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chris's restaurant and Baby Plants

Ooh! miniature toadlilies! A friend gave me a miniature hosta that's
bloomiong now. I paired it up with miniature Solomon's seal that someone
else gave me. If, down the line after they are established and begin to
multiply, you have a mini toadlily to spare I'd love to trade you something
for one.

Sounds like Otis is flourishing. Of course, how could he not at your place?

Kitty