Re: Re: dried up gardens

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: dried up gardens
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:04:22 -0600

More rain this afternoon and yes I did put the top back on the car.  My
stereo has been silent for weeks as the only station worth listening to
changed its format to oldies - like we needed yet another oldies station in
this town.  There's nothing left to listen to so it's sort of like going
back in time to my first car.  It was a new 72 Camaro Z28.  My boyfriend
convinced me not to get a radio because I would want to listen to the engine
instead.  Yeah, right.

Kitty