Re: Pams lightning

Well I thought about that too David.  I think they have them at the
house.  Usually wind and hail give more trouble around here than
lightning.  And our electrical lines are above ground also.  As far
out as we are, I suppose I should be grateful we have electricity at
all!   Went by there again today, what a mess.  And the insurance
company is being really nasty, calling for an investigation and acting
like they torched the place.  They are not happy campers.  Sigh.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX