RE: Pams lighening

David, what alternate reality are you living in? This is the south. Many
times we don't go forward, we go backwards. I will concede that some of our
phone and power lines in new subdivisions are buried, however, it's just
TOO difficult to bury those old ones that get blown out in every storm.
Don't get me started.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Indiana