Re: Pams lighening

Andrea, around here we are told that it is more "cost effective" -
that is cheaper - to repair downed power lines than to prune
away overhaning branches and remove dead trees that are
destined to fall across lines and roads when a blow comes
through - or an early fall ice storm such as we have many
years.
Auralie

In a message dated 07/14/2005 10:38:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,