Re: Pams lighening

All the wires are underground where I live. It is a
newer subdivision. So far so good, and yes it still
goes out, (has to come above ground somewhere) but we
are usually one of the first to be fixed, since that
one connection is for many homes and simple to fix.

As most of you know, the back area of my yard is -well
swampy- (althought this year it is dry!) All the wires
are buried there and wonder just how long they will
last in those conditions.... time will tell.

Donna

=== message truncated ===