Re: Emily & teaching Science, or not

Thanks, Kitty.  ; )

I guess maybe it was a practical decision on Noah's part.  I guess the
Raptors and T-Rex wouldn't have gotten along with everyone else on the  boat.  And
if Jurassic Park can't hold the dinosaurs, I guess a wooden ark  would have no
chance.

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 7/16/2005 12:10:14 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,