Re: Pams lightning

Yeah, thanks.  I just hope we don't hear any horror stories out of
South Texas next week w/ Emily coming.  I emailed Noreen off list
since I heard there was flooding in Houston.  No response yet, but
sometime I don't hear from her for a few days if she's really swamped
w/ work and all.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX