Re: Snakes, cont'd.

Did anyone else find the last line, "Garrison says one tip is to never
put your hands or feet into areas where you can't see.", a bit rude to
poor Mr. Cave? The tip was helpful, but it seemed to imply that Cave was
stupid for reaching toward his foot after feeling the initial pain.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5