RE: Hot afternoon

Hum.... I think you should take some pictures, like before, during and
after...

You could have Romeo sit in one section, so we know what you are
describing...then he moves in another area...etc..

Ok- the red is the deck that is there now, the blue is the hot tub, now the
rest is ?!?

What are the green circles?

Donna