Re: Emily & teaching Science, or not

Eva my dear, you are NOT screwed up.  I think the mistake that been
made since the advent of modern science is that some people assume
science cannot coexist w/ religion.   Who's to say the Big Bang wasn't
merely God snapping his (or her) fingers saying OK, the universe comes
into being now?   Science merely explains the natural universe  and
its forces which were ultimately created by a Divine will.   They
don't have to be in different camps.   The 6000 year theory was
obviously dreamed up by someone who knew nothing of carbon dating.
But people w/ bizarre and myopic attitudes exist in all walks of life.
More's the pity....

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX