Re: Hot afternoon

> Maybe you should seriously think about air conditioning Chris... obviously,
> this heat is getting to you. I mean, like why would you schedule all that
> heavy physical labor in today's heat.?!? :)

Don't worry, there's plenty to melt away.  :)

> Tomorrow forecast is mid 90's with humidity in the 80's.....

The weather page now shows us at 96% humidity, but the temperature dropped
to 75.  4% more and I can just bathe right here in front of the computer.
Rub a bar of soap across myself and I'll be all done, without even having
to turn on the shower!  I'll just run really fast to rinse myself off.