Re: Emily & teaching Science, or not

Thanks, Pam.  I just feel that I'm really missing something when I'm
watching those natural history shows or when I'm in a natural history  museum when
they say, "200 billion years ago ...."  I'm just glad that it's  not information
that's necessary to have to get through everyday life, or I'd be  really
screwed.

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 7/16/2005 11:34:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,