Re: Hot afternoon

Okay, think I got it now. Should be nice. Will it have shade?

On Jul 16, 2005, at 9:25 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

Hum.... I think you should take some pictures, like before, during and
after...
I probably will, although I missed the existing patio demolition already.

You could have Romeo sit in one section, so we know what you are
describing...then he moves in another area...etc..
:)

Ok- the red is the deck that is there now, the blue is the hot tub, now the
rest is ?!?
Gray is the proposed patio, white is the house. The leftmost line is the
property line and is supposed to be dashed, but I think I'm zoomed out too
far. Yellow is the table/chairs on the patio.

What are the green circles?
Those are existing trees/shrubs to work around. There are lots more to the
left, but I haven't gotten around to measuring them and putting them into
the drawing. It's not as critical as when I did the deck because none of
them are really in the way.

Chris

Island Jim
Southwest Florida