Re: pond leak

Thaks for all the suggestions.  I have to go over
there today to check it out myself- but it has been
raining here- everyday for the past 3 days, and the
pond is down by about 3 inches each morning after
being filled the night before.  Soooo, kind of worried
about a leak.  I have no idea if my brother in law,
who put it in, had a clue as to what to do- so not
even sure if he used a sand layer or what ever.

Theresa