From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 11:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Good grief...Revised

I slept in until nearly 7 and went to work at 9. No rain by that time.
Before waking though, I thought I heard a lot of wind.Very overcast this
morning and 40% chance of rain forcast. weather.com suggests afternoon
thunderstorms. We have had plenty (relatively) of rain just recently and
everything is really coming alive from it. Unfortunately, combined with
90 degrees F it got too steamy in the afternoon yesterday for me to get
much done outside. I did move pots from front to back yard to make more
working room in the driveway. Potted some Phlox pan, Knautia and a few
other things. Dug and potted a nice big Frances Wms Hosta that had been
smashed by wildlife. Ripped out countless miles of English Ivy. Took too
many breaks; wish I could've done a lot more, but I sweated through a
couple of changes of clothes including shoes and gloves.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5