Re: leaking pond- help needed

In our experience, the first area we look at when we detect a leak is
the waterfall/stream. Had a precipitous drop in water level last week
and checked the stream... found right away that our Vitis labrusca
(Concord grape) - grown to provide shade on an arbor- had snaked
roots into the stream and they were wicking the water off. So, after
you have checked your pumps and the mechanical aspects of your
system, look for areas along your falls or streams leading to your
ponds for areas of unusual wetness.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b