Re: leaking pond- definitely a crack

Well since the pond is draining itself, that won't be
a problem.  Fortunately the crack is only about 5
inches down into the water (which is of course
gradually draining away). Is the exopy OK for
fish/plants?  And do you know how long it takes to
cure before it can be refilled?

Thanks!

Theresa

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>