RE: leaking pond- definitely a crack

Well it could be composite/fiberglass resin or plastic. You would need to
know which one it is.

I would still call a manufacturer and play dumb.... they will either sell
you the right item, or give it to you.

How big is the pond? If it is a smaller one, they are cheap enough that you
might want to just pitch it and get another one- either larger or go to a
EDPM liner or something like that. You are going to have to dig it out
anyways, - cause if you don't it will crack somewhere else, obviously not
seated right- so....

Donna