RE: leaking pond- definitely a crack

What freeze thaw- she is in California?!?

Actually even seating a larger rock on the edge could cause it by the
'twisting of plastic' in a warm environment.

I have one that is - who knows- 10-15 years old and is still fine other than
it only holds 80 gallons of water. Got it at a garage sale for 20.00. I now
use it to hold fish till someone comes and gets them.....amazing how many I
have had in there at one time waiting for folks. When I was cleaning out the
pond this spring, I had 200 at a time in there... no where for them to even
think about swimming in.....but it is easy to dump and move out of the way
when not needed.

Now my mother bought the set from Sam's Club a couple years ago. I tossed it
in the garage a couple weeks ago... it also developed a crack in the bottom.
Now that was from the freeze thaw, since she insisted on having it above