Re: leaking pond- definitely a crack

Theresa, our ground doesn't freeze here and Austin is 4 hours South of
here, so safe to say it shouldn't there either.  Hope all goes well
for your trip tomorrow and good news is that Emily is predicted to hit
down in Mexico south of Brownsville now, so you shouldn't be affected
at all.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX