Re: New Lowe's

> Chris, most Menards are, I believe, set up alike.  Where do they have the
> plants at your M?  I've gotten their boxed dormant perennials inside, but
> they don't have potted plants there.

The one up by my parents has an outdoor garden area like Lowes and Home
Depot do.  The one here in town has taken over a portion of their parking
lot with portable greenhouses and shelving made out of cinder blocks,
lumber, and PVC pipe.  They both carry the same plants, though.  Or at
least, they look the same.  The labels don't always agree.  :)

Chris