Re: leaking pond- definitely a crack

OK- well bad news-  either the Waterweld didn't work
or my mother in her enthusiasm to clean out the dang
pond managed to crack another part.  Either way
tonight when she refilled the pond, the water started
leaking out again.  I'm going to try tomorrow AM to go
over, measure the pond, get her to empty the water out
while I go to the pond store and buy a liner, come
back and put the liner in.  Then take a shower and
leave for the airport by 1 pm.  We'll see how far I
get....

Theresa

http://mail.yahoo.com