Re: leaking pond- definitely a crack

Yeah- well this was dry, and I even scuffed up the
surface sanding it with sandpaper before applying it.
I actually think the bigger problem is that my mom
can't remember that I told her to avoid messing with
the pond, because she'd likely break another spot or
move the plastic in a way that would reopen the old
crack.  She can't recall lots of things you tell her
for more than a few minutes. (not being critical- just
factual- she as early stages of Alzheimers).  So
apparently tonight after we ate dinner she went home
and totally cleaned the inside of the pond to get the
"gunk" out of it.  So much for that plan.  So-
regardless- the liner makes more sense.  I can't
imagine that it would take more than a 10x10 or 12 ft
sheet.

Theresa

Theresa