Re: Afternoon storm

Amen Kitty, that is so nuts and irresponsible.  Sugar IS fixed and
comes in w/ mama at dark regardless so she doesn't get "involved"
which she would being as territorial as she is.   She's bad enough
during the evening even on a tether, because she can still attack any
d-o-g that walks down the sidewalk.  Only the new ones do that and
they don't make that mistake more than once.   She leaped from the
porch to the curb (10-12 feet) to kick some big orange tabby tom's
butt a few weeks ago.  She did not get a scratch, but he has
disappeared permanently.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX