RE: Quiet on the Southern Front- now Andrea is coming to town!

Oh man- no sleep in your house with all those dogs.... one barks, they all
do :)

Once you figure out your schedule while at your sisters... let me know,
maybe we can get together... who else is in- Cathy, Vera, Chris- anyone?

We could all go over to Chris house and he could cook up one of those fancy
meals and  we could check out his decks and garden... of course he wouldn't
like that, so maybe we should do my house instead...sorry, no fancy meal-
burgers and dogs on the grill ok?