Re: Quiet on the Southern Front- now Andrea is coming to town!

Korean BBQ?

On Jul 20, 2005, at 12:31 AM, Donna wrote:

 dogs on the grill ok?

Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of A A HODGES
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:11 PM
To: gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] Quiet on the Southern Front

Awfully quiet on the list tonight. Everyone must be exhausted from working
or gardening.
It's hot and sticky here, but no rain for a while. I've been dragging
the sprinkler around all evening. Getting ready to hit the sack!

Lord love a duck, I have six dogs in my house. But, it's still quiet
believe it or not. A close friend is moving but the new house isn't
ready yet so she's staying with me. I have 3 extra labs in the house.
It's like an obstacle course to get from the living room to the kitchen.
They all seem to prefer the tile, so they're piled in the tiled
places..............

Fortunately, no one has gotten crabby or fought. Her labs are old and
spend most of their time sleeping. My guys are fine with them. I'm
making sure they get lots of extra attention. Hopefully, the new house
will be ready soon! It is quite like a circus when I first get home, til
everyone is fed.

I have a plane ticket to Illinois for Sept 1- Sept 6 to check out
Petersburg and talk to my sister and BIL about opening their flower shop
business with them. Did I mention that before?

Anyway, I'm out of Beaufort as soon as possible! Nice place to visit, but
sick of living here.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Island Jim