From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:11:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Emily/auralies point

Yep, I agree with you Auralie. I have been having a similar discussion
with <br>someone here. That's why I didn't label the folks who don't buy
into the E. <br>Theory. It has nothing to do with whether you believe in
God or whether you <br>accept Jesus Christ as your savior. I don't think
that belief in a higher <br>form is mutually exclusive to believing in
the forces of nature. Yet there <br>are those who can not accept that if
you have God then what he created is <br>exactly what we have today. Not
sure I understand the inflexability. I <br>would think they would have
more adherents if they worked with the facts on <br>the table a little
more instead of swimming against the current of modern

    http://www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>-----

Original Message ----- <br>From: <Aplfgcnys@aol.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:29
07/13/2005 9:47:54 AM

Eastern Daylight Time,<br>> zsanders@midsouth.rr.com writes:<br>> I
realize that after I wrote the 40% remark that I had alienated
almost<br>>> half the group. Not trying to do that...I hope ya'll
know.<br>> It seems to be hard for some people to believe, but there
are<br>> devout Christians who are not ignorant, uneducated yahoos.<br>>
Just as there are Muslims who are not Taliban. Unfortunately<br>> we
tend to fixate on the characteristic that offends us most and<br>>
stigmatize the entire group.<br>><br>>