Re: Emily & teaching Science, or not

Thanks, Melody!  I certainly do try.  Yeah, Steve's a real  pisser!  ; )

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Honor our dead.  Demand the  truth. _  http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/_
(http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/)
What is the Downing Street Memo?_
http://democracyforamerica.com/memo_movie.php_ (http://democracyforamerica.com/memo_movie.php) _
www.downingstreetmemo.com_ (http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/)

In a message dated 7/20/2005 6:40:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:

Eva:  Well, I'm just glad you can have a sense of humor and some  perspective
about it.  LOL!  Your husband cracks me  up!

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5

Work for the  Lord:  the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this
world!