Re: New Lowe's

>All because someone filed a lawsuit for the container they
> purchased did not actually hold a gallon of dirt.

Really?  Did that happen?  Hey 2 by 4s aren't 2 in by 4 in and that is
acceptable.

I don't think you should have to divulge who the grower is for the reason
you gave.  Our little MG nursery got started with our first supplier by
calling the company whose name was on the plant markers at someone else's
fundraiser.  Now, we are NEVER going to be any competition for any real
nursery, but I can see how it can happen.

Kitty
neIN, Z5