RE: Hot afternoon

Been a strange year for weather here. Until yesterday, we were in our worst
drought ever, according to the news. Huge storms dumping over an inch of
rain in an hour along with some micro-bursts throughout the area. Probably
not going to help that much, as most of the water just ran off.

This weekend is supposed to be in the triple digits. The weeds won here, I
am not going out there....

Good luck on getting the ranch Betsy!

Donna