To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hot afternoon

Well, today Denver tied their record...105 qith the humidity in the single
digits. That means the clouds are being created by sucking the moisture out
of every Denverites body. Water is the best thing to drink, but you still
feel bad after doing it.

betsy
who is heading out to look at a RANCH with the SO