Re: New Lowe's

I am sure they eventually will, Ceres.
Right now we have "trade gallons" gallons, numbered series... etc. I ask for a 2 gallon and get a container that actually holds dry measure differing from 2 full gallons. There are at least two different sizes for 3 gallon containers that I know of.... no standardization of measurements and sizes exists at the present time. So like a lot of human communications we "think" we know what we are all talking about.. when we do not.
So.. an outside sues and the government says "ok, you guys get it together.. NOW"
After I receive the containers then I must in turn use those measurements when relating sizes to my customers. In metric and inches. None of which deals with the size of the plant in the container. Another story addressed by Kitty in another message.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com