Re: New Lowe's

Florida has plant "grades" that are size-species related. For example, a Fancy Grade 3-gallon Ixora coccinea will be 18 inches tall with a 24 inch spread [not sure memory is right for Ixora, but close]. Thus, an I. coccinea that is 18 by 24 is a 3 gallon plant whether it's in a 1 gallon pot or a 15 gallon tub.