Re: New Lowe's

Speaking of size of plants/containers, I suppose I'm weird, but one
of the reasons I buy mail order is that I usually WANT smaller
plants. I find that smaller ones sometimes make the transition to my
garden quicker and they are easier to fit into an awkward space (like
between tree roots or next to a drainage pipe - where I can't dig a
big hole, but once planted, the roots can make their own space.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b