Re: New Lowe's

I totally agree, Cathy.  I find starting with small plants works
much better than with large ones.
Auralie

In a message dated 07/21/2005 10:35:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cathy.c@insightbb.com writes:
Speaking of size of plants/containers, I suppose I'm weird, but one
of the reasons I buy mail order is that I usually WANT smaller
plants. I find that smaller ones sometimes make the transition to my
garden quicker and they are easier to fit into an awkward space (like
between tree roots or next to a drainage pipe - where I can't dig a
big hole, but once planted, the roots can make their own space.