Went to the Farms

Well, things are growing slowly...  forget the squash!  Again  this year I
have that white powdery mildew!  So I am not even going to  attempt it next
year!  I will have plenty of tomatoes  :)

Son and I took a ride out east to the farms.. had to get the corn.. drove
over an hour, using 1/4 of a tank of gas, just to get CORN!!  And then on  the
way back, couldn't resist a place /farm that makes the freshest pies.. so
picked up Blueberry creme and peach pies, some fresh Egg bread..
YUMMM!!
Now  I have to clean and do laundry!  LOL
The up keep on the yard is more than I can handle this year... too many
weeds...  Plants in containers are growing way too fast with no  blooms.  But it
still looks like my LITTLE tropical paradise.   BTW  I found a 6 ft blow up
Tiki Totem Pole!  :)

I have been kindda busy with another chat, that has given me more mail than
I could ever imagine...fun though!

Holli..  who has to do some home stuff!
LI, NY