Re: Ms Fatma's Test

Best of luck to Ms. Fatma- I'm sure she knows all of this stuff standing on her head, and this is just another formality. I know for CA, I took the certification test after taking only one class in my program and I passed with flying colors. So, this fall, when I finish the last required class I will be all done, since I passed the test a year ago. The wonders of beauracracy! Enjoy the fruit hunting Jim.

james singer wrote:

Ms Fatma has to take a test tomorrow morning for her teacher certification. But don't get me started on that. Anyway, I have to deposit her in Punta Gorda at 8 AM tomorrow and retrieve her at 10:30 AM. ECHO, the tropical fruit nursery, is about 20 minutes south of Punta Gorda, in North Fort Myers. So guess where I'm going to bide my time. I'm not looking for anything special, so may come away empty-handed. But don't count on it.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10