RE: Went to the Farms

Yes, saw that and guessed.  How do you get so much work done when you have all these messages to read?

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hey Kitty- are you paying attention.... I think she just answered your
question to me....:)

The other group is a chat group, circle of friends, common thread is D56,
but anything goes there.

Donna