Re: New Lowe's

Small or large doesn't make too much difference to me. I often go for
small though because of value. However, I almost always pot up small
(2-3inch pot) plants and carry them on that way until they have their
sea legs before I plant them. This gives them a more friendly
environment to grow in and I can keep an eye on them more easily than if
they were planted among established plants.

Kitty

-- Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
I totally agree, Cathy.  I find starting with small plants works
much better than with large ones.
Auralie

In a message dated 07/21/2005 10:35:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,