RE: Went to the Farms

I don't think so Kitty.... that group will continue to be chatty. All of us
have been on other groups that couldn't handle our OT, so some of us have
been internet friends for years....Long story of why this group was created,
but most of us are also on the other older group as well.

Guessing my speed reading course helps... It is not unusual to open my ebox
and see 500 new messages...I try to allot some time in the morning, during
lunch, and later at night for this. Not all mail is 'list stuff', actually
some important stuff in there too...this week will cause a major backup as I
will not have time. This is why I also have a backup for all list mail with
another address... that way I can deleted all group mail but read it later
elsewhere.

Donna