Re: Went to the Farms

I don't know how Donna does it either!  I am in about 10 groups.   And it is
rough! This group was put together from all the d56 groups I am in,  people
that I got to know from posting or have met at conventions.  They  are very open
and giving. That is why they all post.  Actually, they are  all pretty
special creative people.  Right now we are doing a virtual road  rally race though
the country for 31 days, hence all the posts.  Just some  summer fun, before we
start doing displays.

Holli

In a message dated 7/23/2005 11:13:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,