Re: poison ivy question/add on to my day

I am not sure what I stepped on, but I stepped on something..  may  have been
a bee.. ok so get this picture.  I am watering this tropical  paradise of
mine and believe me I say that loosely,
No one is home, so now I am wondering what the heck I did now..   whatever it
is.. it was in the heel of my foot.. so I am still trying  to  nourish these
babies and the pain is getting worse.  I took the hose and  cleaned the heal
and tried to look.. Ok I see something..
So in I went to get a trusty needle AND eye glasses!!  well, it wasn't  that
easy.. seems that when you are over weight, it is very difficult to get the
heel up close enough that the glasses will work!  I did manage to get the  dang
thing out.. Believe me it wasn't easy and I did it on the blind!   it looked
like a stinger to me.. but heck.. who knows