To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Quiet on the Southern Front- now Andrea is coming totown!

Glad it did!  Born and raised here but now the skuttle butt at work is
move to AR?  Cheaper taxes!  ??  Spoke with friend Mary who lives in
south Springfield and she knows the area well there and was thriled if
she could help!  No computer but can't wait till you come to visit!
Maybe get together?
Vera