RE: This makes me ill...

As for anything found on the web, the source is important. This
information came from an anti-PETA source and a "this is true" source -
not something like Skripps or CNN or Washington Post. I don't approve of
PETA's terrorism and threat techniques, but I found this to be very out
of character for them. I wrote PETA to ask their response; we'll see if
they bother to reply. If true, well, that's the last straw.

-- "A A HODGES" <hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:
Melody, I can't even comment. This is truly appalling and vile.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

article.  It about made me  ill when I read it.